PPS specialises in locating land no matter what size or condition it may be in, and turning it into a profitable asset for the landowner, or organisation.
There are many car park management services that we at PPS offer, all tailored to suit individual needs depending on the size and location of the potential car park.
- 03-03-2017 Further success in court for PPS
- PPS continue to have success in the County Courts with recent victories in Truro, Bodmin, Plymouth, Torquay, Exeter and Birmingham, following up on unpaid PCNs. Drivers are still going to courts in the belief that PCNs issued on private land are somehow invalid. This is despite the Protection of Freedoms Act cementing in law the legality of the issuing of PCNs on private land and the transferring of the liability to registered keepers if the drivers are not identified. This statute has been further clarified by the supreme courts ruling in Parking Eye v Beavis where additionally the Lords agreed that the charges levied were fair and reasonable
- 03-03-2017 PPS acquire land to build car park in Plymouth
- PPS have had recently purchased land in the Barbican area of Plymouth to convert into much needed parking in this area. This ongoing project adds to the increasing portfolio of the company.
- 03-03-2017 News sites for PPS
- Darthaven Marina has been the latest client PPS to have gone into partnership with on a long term basis. We very much look forward to taking over the parking on site and forging new relationships. This follows hard on the heels of our car parks opening under the Premier Inn at Southernhay Gardens, Exeter and a multi-storey facility near to the train station at Reading.